In October, Buy one month CrossFit and get one month free*
But first, why would you want to CrossFit?
We’ll bullet point this for you to save your time:
- Community – here at SF we are a family. The support and friendships you’ll make are lifelong.
- Coaching – the Coaching staff at SF are the best in WA. With years of experience and highly qualified they will help you achieve your goals. They know when to push and when to hold back and help you improve your technique.
- Fitness – with a strength and conditioning approach to our programming you WILL see results. You’ll see physical changes from strength gains to weight loss and of course improved overall well being. Consistency and persistence is key to achieving your goals.
- Resilience – not something you thought about with your training right? CrossFit teaches you mental toughness you never thought you had. You will learn more about yourself during those dark times of a workout and come out stronger on the other side.
We can change your life, all you need to do is make the change to CrossFit.
New to CrossFit? We have you sorted, as part of this offer we will run you through our on ramp, the basics needed to get you into classes. These run weekly on Tuesday/Wednesday and Thursday evenings at 7pm, the 3 sessions are required and take 45mins to 1 hour each. You’ll then head into classes and we will upgrade your membership to include our weightlifting classes. Total value $555, you’ll pay $195. Two month’s membership, free on ramp and an upgrade to weightlifting membership for both months!
Existing CrossFitter? You’ve trained CrossFit before and within the past 6 months you’re good to go and head into classes. We’ll also upgrade your membership to include our weightlifting classes valued at $230 a month. Fill out the form below to enquire. Total value $460, you’ll pay $195, two month’s membership and an upgrade to weightlifting membership for both months.
Get in quick as this offer is only available to 10 people for the month of October 2017.
* Offer conditions: Offer available for month of October 2017 • Not transferrable to cash • 2nd month’s training to be started immediately after first month, no holds. • Not available to current or previous SF members • Those new to CrossFit if you miss one of the on ramp sessions you will need to pay to do a catch-up PT session before you can start classes • No refunds for unused sessions and not transferable • If you are unable to do an evening on ramp we can organise alternative times, note additional costs may be incurred to cover the coaches time.
Watch this video to find out what is CrossFit?